Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Mistake

I was having a peaceful evening watching some baseball (Pirates v. Cubs) and for some stupid reason I decided to put on CNN during the commercial break.  On CNN, there was some sort of a debate with a bunch of men and one woman competing for something called the Republican Nominee.  I listened to this garbage for a short while and most of what I heard was just mudslinging.  The issues were avoided yet character attacks were high in number. 

I was thinking that none of this is the way of God.  There is no charity on these debates and no one is really listening to what the other is saying.  As a Catholic, I do not think that the Democrats or the Republicans accurately protray us so I have never been keen of voting.  At the end of the day, the politicans will not be able to save us, only Christ can do that. 

Let us keep working on our salvation with fear and trembling.

16 September 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment