Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Brain-dead

Living in this liberal hellhole called Los Angeles, it is always interesting to see the climate of the place around election time.  Apparently, just recently, Bernie Sanders (some dude running for POTUS) came and there was a interminable line waiting for his speech.  Looking at the people there from the news report, I must confess that I felt sorry for them.  Do they honestly believe that one man can save them, whether he be liberal or conservative?  I would have thought that many would have learned from the Obama campaign the utter destruction that a emotional platform can cause to the populace.

But no, I was wrong.  Have your Sanders. Or your Trump.  Or any of these other demigods for President. I will stick to Christ and His Church.

St. Lawrence, please pray for this deluded country!

No comments:

Post a Comment