Sunday, January 27, 2019

O' Teresa, how I adore you

I wish I could tell her how much I love her.  I reckon she knows and I think she loves me too but we both have a veil of sorts that separates us from total union.

O' Teresa how I love you.  However, because of my sins, the Lord is allowing me to suffer by experiencing separation.  If I had not sinned grievously in my youth, I am quite sure that we would have been married by now and would have had the Fruits of marriage.

I can't sleep at night because these sins keep me up.  If only I had not sinned, I would be with you but I have to keep suffering because of my lack of discipline.

Well, I still have Mary.  She is Our Mother!  May She protect us and provide you with the husband of Her choosing.  May Her Will be mine.

Forgive me Lord for my drunken posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment