The Devil's plan goes like this:
- Corrupt the girls when they are young. Tell them to wear immodest clothing and to act and to talk impurely.
- If they are corrupted in this way then it will only be a matter of time when they engage in sexual relations with men (or with women).
- If they are doing this then they fall into other addictions and will slowly fall into the grasps of the Evil One.
- Make them despair. Keep lying to them by telling they need more of these vices to be happy.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Final Result: The soul dies in a state of utter collapse. The soul enters hell.
It is now 2015. These issues which were brought up in the 1960s and 70s have not changed but have become gradually worse. Society now glorifies impurity, pornography, per-maritial sex, homosexuality, transgenderism and many other abominations. Let us pray for those in the world, yes, but let us always pray for ourselves first. Even if we are fortunate to be in a state of grace, we know that it very possible to fall into these sins that the world promotes. Without the grace of God, we would be a mess. Let us have zero trust of self and place all of our hope and trust in The Holy Trinity.
3 June 2015